Making the Transition...

and my journey continues...

Saturday, April 3, 2010

BP3_2010042_RSSfeeds


Being an 8th grade science teacher who is always interested in finding out new and fun ways of motivating and engaging my students I choose 5 RSS feeds that are very closely related to teaching 8th grade physical science. The 5 RSS feeds are teacher vision, engaging science, explore learning, science spot and classroom.jc. Although I have only used one of them, explore learning, I was able to go online and visit each site. Each site has its unique way of engaging students in fun and exciting ways - many of which are via the use of online games. I was particularly impressed with Teacher vision site that has online graphic organizers and printables as well as science games! I plan to visit these sites in greater detail and use them to create more opportunities for my students to go online and interact with the world around them!

No comments:

Post a Comment